What’s your social media strategy? We can help. We can help. Contact us to create a custom program that will offer your employees practical hands-on expert instruction.
Managing Your Online Presence
The proliferation of web and social technology is rapidly transforming business operations and strategy.
- Is your organization struggling to traverse the social media landscape?
- Are you looking for new opportunities to engage with employees, suppliers, prospects, customers?
- What are the keys to successful innovation in the Web 2.0 world?
Help your company reap the benefits of emerging social technologies. The Fox School of Business Executive Education Certificate in Social Media will provide you with a powerful toolbox of ideas and skills to successfully manage social media initiatives in your organization.
- Demystify essential social media tools and techniques
- Hands-on projects with Google Analytics, WordPress, Twitter, Facebook Pages
- Lead your organization to social media success and partnerships
The first module introduces the key product areas and social networking platforms essential to organizational social media strategy. Participants also practice developing compelling content. The second module summarizes key online metrics and how to leverage web and social media data to understand and improve your online presence. The third module covers how to build a consistent online identity and engaging online communities for business value.
- Social media essentials
- Measuring social media success
- Social media intelligence: web analytics and online metrics
- Building an online identity
- Engagement: fostering community
Who Should Participate
The program is appropriate for any functional executive or individual involved in developing or implementing organizational social media strategy. Our social media certificate program provides leadership development for anyone with a strong interest in social media, regardless of previous experience.
- Demystifying social media: Mapping the Social Media Landscape
- Social media intelligence: Understanding Web Analytics
- Strategy and leadership development: Enterprise Social Media
Each module is two full days and limited to 25 participants. You will receive a letter of completion for each module. You will receive the Fox School’s Social Media certificate upon completion of all three of the above modules.
For questions and to schedule a customized session at your location, please contact IBIT at email@example.com.