Develop an enterprise social media strategy that aligns with business objectives. Discover common success factors and avoid pitfalls of internal and external implementations of enterprise social media. Learn how to promote, monitor, and manage an online identity consistent with corporate objectives.
- The role of social media in today’s enterprise.
- How to build a social media strategy.
- What social media can do for you and your enterprise.
- Defining business value, key objectives, and metrics for social media success.
- Developing social media policies.
- Selecting the right tools.
- Engagement: fostering community.
- Articulate key objectives, goals, and measures for enterprise social media.
- Identify key elements for enterprise social media policy.
- Create a social media strategy presentation tailored to your enterprise.
This module is part of the Social Media certificate.