Please join us on Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2021 for our annual IT Career Fair. Conduct interviews and network with high performing students and graduates associated with the nationally recognized Temple University Management Information Systems programs. The fair will run from 11 am to 3 pm.
- Advance access to online ‘electronic portfolios’ which feature attendee’s accomplishments and work samples
- Registration: $250
- IBIT members: FREE
- Small companies and small non-profits: Please contact Laurel Miller for special pricing
Registration & IBIT Members:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All proceeds from the IT Career Fair benefit the IT Leaders Scholarship fund for high performing MIS students.
About the Students
The event will feature 250+ students interested in internships and full-time positions from the following programs:
- Information Systems (MIS) Majors
- Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Risk Management, and others with a double major in MIS or an MIS or digital marketing minor.
- Master of Science in IT Audit, Cyber Security, or Digital Marketing
- MBA students with a tech background
Interact with top employers who are interested in recruiting Temple students.
To participate in the career fair:
Registration will close on Friday, Sept. 10 at 11:59pm. More employers are added daily–check back often for updates!