The Institute for Business and Information Technology (IBIT) at Temple University offers no cost digital transformation services to small businesses and non-profits. The current focus of the service is on organizations negatively impacted by Covid-19.
Digital transformation service
- Apply technology to increase revenue, reduce expenses, and improve operations.
- A unique agile approach transforms the participating organization in a two week project.
- Senior executives and faculty volunteers serve as Advisors for Digital Consultant students.
- We train you to use and adapt relevant and inexpensive digital solutions.
- The services include but are not limited to:
- Create or improve a website
- Create or improve a digital storefront and e-commerce
- Create or improve digital marketing and advertising
- Digital transformation consultation
- We have completed close to 50 projects in industries such as retail, food, wellness, tutoring, non-profit, and music.
- We normally assist for-profit established businesses that have at least one full-time employee or 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
What is excluded
- Hardware or software installation
How to get started
To get started please provide the following information in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Name of business and description
- Website link (if applicable)
- Digital issue or problem (see list above)
- Year established
- County, State, Zip code
- Size of business:
- Approximate number of full-time and part-time employees
- Approximate number of customers/clients/users on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis
- Approximate number of products or services
- For-profit or non-profit
We reserve the right to select and work on a limited set of projects.