IBIT membership offers participating corporations the opportunity to leverage our knowledge, human capital, relationships, and established network. Membership benefits include:
- Featured at major events such as the Big Data Conference and the Digital Business Innovation: Media, Analytics, and Identity Conference
- Influence the Temple Analytics Challenge and other special projects such as the national Information Systems Job Index.
- Receive customized corporate education and professional certification programs.
- Featured at Fox IT career fair. Receive customized assistance with recruiting including special events.
- Work with world-class faculty on research projects or commission student projects that leverage the insights of the digital generation.
- Leverage The IBIT Report – a white paper publication on relevant topics. Commission specific IBIT Reports on topics of mutual interest.
- Professional development opportunities include speaking in class, at conferences, and to engage in curriculum design. Mentor students as part of the IBIT Mentoring program.
- Visibility on campus and in the profession – your firm is listed in all print and web material. Selected executives are invite to serve as Executive-in-Residence.
- Selected qualified individuals may be invited to serve on the Fox IT advisory board.
- Support the nationally ranked students of the Fox School’s MIS department with named scholarships.
- Featured at the Fox IT awards, an annual celebration and evening of recognition.
Membership fees are typically tax deductible and are available at different customized levels. For more information about membership, please contact Laurel Miller at Laurel.Miller@temple.edu or 215.204.5642.