The Analytics Challenge engages students to make sense of data using visualization.
- Students create an original visualization that provides meaningful insight into a problem.
- Problems are sourced from IBIT partner firms including judging panels of industry experts.
- Finalists present at a live judging event that features networking, presentations, and an awards ceremony.
- Any Temple University student is eligible to enter the Analytics Challenge and win prizes. The Temple University Analytics Challenge has also been adapted for use in national competitions.
- More than 3000+ students have been engaged with the Temple University Analytics Challenge since inception in 2013.