IBIT offers rigorous knowledge, talented human capital, valuable relationships, and established network. Benefits include:
- Commission projects involving world class faculty and students as part of the Digital Innovation Foundry.
- Featured in published case studies.
- Customized corporate education and professional training programs.
- Featured roles at symposiums such as Spatial strategy in the next generation Internet: The role of metaverses, AR, VR, MR, and digital twins
- Featured in national projects such as the Information Systems Job Index.
- Professional development opportunities include speaking in class and engaging in curriculum design.
- Assistance with recruiting, including special recruiting events.
- Featured in national or local competitions such as the Analytics Challenge
- Mentor students as part of the IBIT Mentoring program.
- Present named scholarships to students.
- Visibility on campus and in the profession – partners are showcased on all materials.
- Selected executives are invited to serve as Executives-in-Residence.
- Selected qualified individuals may be invited to serve on the IBIT advisory board.
- Featured at the IT awards, an annual celebration and evening of recognition.
For more information about partnering with IBIT, please contact Laurel Miller at Laurel.Miller@temple.edu or 215.204.5642.