The FOX Information Technology Career Fair is scheduled for October 10, 2012 (11-3pm). Employers can conduct interviews and network with the high performing students and graduates of the nationally ranked FOX information technology programs.
The event will feature students affiliated with the Fox School’s Department of Management Information Systems, ranked top 20 in the U.S. by U.S. News and World Reports for its undergraduate programs and top 25 in the U.S. for graduate programs.
For more information visit:
The event will feature more than 250 students interested in internships and full-time positions from the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Majors in Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Minors in MIS
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Minors in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Minors in Digital Entrepreneurship
- Master of Science in IT Auditing and Cyber-Security
- Master of Business Administration – Information Technology Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
Merck, Campbell Soup Company, Lockheed Martin, Electronic Ink, JP Morgan Chase, LiquidHub, Deloitte, GlaxoSmithKline, Urban Outfitters, Cigna, AstraZeneca, Vanguard, Dow Chemicals are already scheduled to participate.