April 18, 2007
2:00 to 4:30 PM
The theme is global integration in 2010 and the participants will consider the challenges of operating and managing across organizational, geographic, and technical boundaries. The symposium will identify key managerial and technical issues that will shape practice and academic research.
- Daniel T. Garrett, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- Munir Mandviwalla, Associate Professor, Temple University
- Frank R. Sanchez, President – Enterprise Solutions, Fidelity National Information Services, Inc.
- David Schuff, Assistant Professor, Temple University
- Doreen A. Wright, Senior Vice President and CIO, Campbell Soup Company
- Youngjin Yoo, Associate Professor, Temple University
- Paul Weinberg, Professor and Executive in Residence, Temple University