November 28, 2001
More and more financial and banking services have moved from the traditional brick-and-mortar instituions to cyberspace. One can now do checking, pay bills, get a loan, or buy and sell stock online. As these online services become available, what challenges do the banking and financial institutions face in attracting and maintaining customers?
- Fred Leichter, Vice President E-Business, Fidelity Investments
- George Agle, Chairman & CEO, Stonebridge Bank.com
- David Griest, Sr. Vice President & CIO, Commonwealth Bank
- Lucinda Duncalfe Holt, CEO and President, Destiny Solutions
- Cynthia Bonnette, Asstant Director, Bank Technology Group, FDIC