The Fox School’s Institute for Business and Information Technology (IBIT) announces three new Executive Education programs that solve important business problems and provide the specific skills needed to create tangible business value and opportunity. The following programs are currently registering participants for sessions starting July 2011:
- Social Media: Managing Your Online Presence
- Demystify essential social media tools and techniques
- Hands-on projects with Google Analytics, WordPress, Twitter, Facebook Pages
- Lead your organization to social media success and partnerships
- Business Intelligence: Applying Data Analytics to Unlock Business Potential
- Learn best practices for the strategic use of data
- Apply predictive modeling, pattern recognition, and web intelligence to gain business insight
- Hands-on projects with SAS Enterprise Miner, Google Analytics, and Excel
- Business is Design (offered in collaboration with the Center for Design+Innovation)
- How do you mobilize the collective power of your organization?
- How do you become a visionary leader that inspires the best in all of your employees?
- How do you design an organization with a perpetual engine for innovation?
IBIT Executive Education programs are offered in small highly interactive modules limited to 25 participants of 2 days each. Instructors integrate practice and academics to provide a state-of-the art experience. Each participant receives a certificate of completion.
Alter Hall, Fox School of Business, on the main campus of Temple University in Philadelphia provides a state-of-the-art facility for instruction, networking, and amenities. The programs are offered in a new high-tech flexible meeting space that features multi-user wireless projectors, innovative lighting, glass white boards and movable seating and furniture.
The program fee includes case materials and meals. IBIT members receive complimentary seats and discounted fees. Discounts are also available for Temple alumni and recent alums of the Fox MIS department.