In light of the changes to this semester, IBIT is excited to announce a pivot to virtual sessions with our executives. We hope these new forms of engagement will help focus student energy and provide opportunities for growth and learning. Additionally, students will receive PRO points for participating.
Please find the list of sessions below.
- Apr. 6, 12pm-1pm: Larry Dignan (ZDNet): “IT Career Planning and Telling Your Story.” By invitation only.
- Apr. 8, 12pm-1pm: Sukumar Narayanan (DecisivEdge): “Small Group Meeting on Career Management.” By invitation only.
- Apr. 13, 4pm-5pm: Himesh Bhise (Synacor): “Long-term Career Management in IT.” By invitation only.
- Apr. 20, 12pm-1pm: Keason Drawdy (Emtec): “Smart Cards, Social Engineering, and Bitcoin: Perspectives of a Hacker and Cyber-security Professional.” Open to all.
- Apr. 27, 12pm -1pm: Sondra Barbour, Board of Directors for AGCO and Perspecta; Himesh Bhise, President & CEO of Synacor; Larry Dignan, Global Editor-in-Chief of ZDNet; and George Llado, SVP & CIO of Alexion: “The State of IT Today and Post COVID-19.” Open to all.
For more information about the IBIT Virtual Speaker Series, please contact Lauren Lewis: firstname.lastname@example.org.