IBIT membership offers participating corporations the opportunity to leverage our knowledge, human capital, relationships, and established network. Membership benefits include:
- Commission projects (members receive first one free) involving world class faculty and students across Temple as part of the new Digital Innovation Foundry.
- Featured at major events such as the CIO Symposium, Digital Business Innovation: Media, Analytics, and Identity Conference, and Big Data Conference
- Influence the Temple Analytics Challenge, National Analytics Challenge, Cyber Analyst Challenge and other special projects such as the national Information Systems Job Index.
- Receive customized corporate education and professional training programs.
- Participate in the IT career fair and host exclusive recruiting events with personalized event-specific outreach.
- Work with world-class faculty on research projects or commission student projects that leverage the insights of the digital generation.
- Leverage The IBIT Report – a white paper publication on relevant topics. Commission specific IBIT Reports on topics of mutual interest.
- Professional development opportunities include speaking in class, at conferences, and to engage in curriculum design. Mentor students as part of the IBIT Mentoring program.
- Visibility on campus and in the profession – your firm is listed in all print and web material. Selected executives are invite to serve as Executive-in-Residence.
- Selected qualified individuals may be invited to serve on the IT advisory board.
- Support the students of the Fox School’s nationally recognized MIS department with named scholarships.
- Featured at the IT awards, an annual celebration and evening of recognition.
Membership fees are typically tax deductible. For more information about membership, please contact Laurel Miller at Laurel.Miller@temple.edu or 215.204.5642.