IBIT sponsorship offers participating corporations the opportunity to leverage our knowledge, human capital, relationships, and established network. Benefits include:
- Commission research projects involving world class faculty and students across Temple as part of the Digital Innovation Foundry.
- Projects and IBIT member accomplishments are featured in published case studies.
- Leverage The IBIT Report – a white paper publication on relevant topics.
- As part of membership, sponsor student challenges and competitions and special projects, such as the national Information Systems Job Index.
- Featured spaces at the IT career fair, host exclusive recruiting events with personalized event-specific outreach.
- Mentor students as part of the IBIT Mentoring program. Present named scholarships to students.
- Featured keynote speaking opportunities at major events and symposiums.
- Professional development opportunities include speaking in class and engaging in curriculum design.
- Receive customized corporate education and professional training programs.
- Visibility on campus and in the profession – members are showcased on all materials.
- Selected executives are invited to serve as Executives-in-Residence.
- Selected qualified individuals may be invited to serve on the IT advisory board.
- Featured at the IT awards, an annual celebration and evening of recognition.
For more information about sponsorship, please contact Laurel Miller at Laurel.Miller@temple.edu or 215.204.5642.